Loaded Precision Warranty & Crash Replacement Policy
At Loaded Precision, we believe our carbon rims and components to be durable enough to enjoy for a long time. We design
and manufacture products that will confidently survive the rigors of training and competition at the highest levels. Therefore,
we stand behind our carbon products with the following guarantees:
CARBON PRODUCTS = FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
NAPALM CARBON PRODUCTS = LIFETIME WARRANTY
Loaded Precision warrants all carbon products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of FIVE YEARS
from the original purchase date (receipt required). This warranty is non-transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the
Claims under this warranty must be made through an Authorized Loaded dealer or directly with Loaded Customer Service.
Proof of purchase is required.
All Loaded aluminum products come with a 1 year warranty on defects and material workmanship. This warranty is non-
transferable and valid to the original purchaser of the product only. We know that accidents happen. Please see our Lifetime
crash replacement policy below.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY:
It is necessary to return the product to Loaded Precision for inspection before any replacement under warranty can be deemed.
Only the Loaded Precision Warranty Service Center may determine if a product is covered under warranty. If the product is
not covered under warranty, all replacement, repair, and shipping costs are responsibility of the customer. At no time may
any retailer or distributor make representations of warranty for Loaded Precision products without express written permission
from Loaded Precision. Should a retailer or distributor replace product before consulting Loaded, it is at the sole discretion of
the retailer or distributor and may not be reimbursed by Loaded Precision.
- Warranty does not cover parts that have been incorrectly installed, serviced, or otherwise adjusted respective to the
Loaded installation manual.
- Warranty does not cover damage sustained to parts used for applications beyond the scope of their intended design
(ex. Using All Mountain rims for Downhill).
- Warranty does not apply to damage related to a crash, impact, unauthorized alteration, abuse of product, and normal
wear and tear. See Loaded's Lifetime Crash Replacement. Normal wear and tear refers to:
- Damaged spokes from crashing or poor shifting adjustment
- Superficial chips and scratches on rim or components
- Decal damage
- Discoloration or fading due to light, age and weather
- Warranty does not apply to parts manufactured by other manufacturer (ex. hubs, spokes, nipples). Consult the
individual manufactures for issues related to these parts.
- Eligibility for warranty is determined by Loaded Precision warranty/tech personnel. Proof of purchase and delivery
date is required to validate warranty period. Please keep your proof of purchase and delivery date. Items returned for
warranty determination without proof of purchase will be returned at customer's expense.
LIFETIME CRASH REPLACEMENT
Loaded Precision designs and manufactures products that will confidently survive the rigors of competition and riding at the
highest levels. We also understand that unintentional accidents happen more often than anyone would like. There are many
circumstances beyond our control that can cause damage to your Loaded Precision products. We offer a LIFETIME Crash
Replacement Policy on all of the products we manufacture. The price of replacement product or parts is 40% off the listed
MSRP price to the original purchaser.
The Consumer must:
- Return the damaged part or product to an Authorized Loaded dealer or Loaded Customer service at the Customer's
- Provide an Original Sales Receipt or Proof Of Purchase.
- Policy covers Loaded manufactured products and components only (e.g. rims, bars, stems, seat posts, etc.).
Crash Replacement does not cover:
- Labor to repair / rebuild the product. Labor is charged at the normal rate to the Customer.
- Non-Loaded-manufactured components (e.g. hubs).
- Sales Tax and Freight are the responsibility of the Consumer.